Probate is the process of reassigning the property to the beneficiaries after the person dies. When a person passes away they leave their loved ones and their property behind. Sometimes the last will or the Testate is left behind by the person and in some cases it is not. Whatever is the situation the property […]
Tag Archives | can-a-house-be-sold-while-in-probate
Areas We Buy Houses…
- We Buy Houses In Blythewood SC
- We Buy Houses In Cayce SC
- We Buy Houses In Chapin SC
- We Buy Houses In Charlotte NC
- We Buy Houses In Conway SC
- We Buy Houses In Columbia SC
- We Buy Houses In Elgin SC
- We Buy Houses In Florence SC
- We Buy Houses In Irmo SC
- We Buy Houses In Lexington SC
- We Buy Houses In Murrells Inlet SC
- We Buy Houses In Myrtle Beach SC
- We Buy Houses In North Myrtle Beach SC
- We Buy Houses In Socastee SC
- We Buy Houses In West Columbia SC
Get Your Fair, Cash or Term Offer: Start Below!
"Quite often investors are willing to pay cash for a home and with the recent tightening of financial restrictions, coupled with the growing number of complaints about low appraisals, having a cash buyer has become even more appealing."
We want to thank Freddrick over at Agility Investments. We were looking to downsize and found a home that was being sold by him. We contacted Freddrick who explained how his process worked. He made us fell very comfortable with the process and guided us all the way through. Freddrick was very transparent with everything and if we had to do it all over again, Agility will be the place that we will look first. Dean & Guilan LacroixThe Lacroix's
Eva Belton sells her house through Agility Investments-!!Eva Belton
"Nearly 4 million Americans are more than 60 days behind on their mortgage, and countless others are only a paycheck away from missing a mortgage payment. You're not alone. " That's why Agility Investments is here, to help home owners like you when you need it most. We are the Premier home buying company in the Columbia, SC area.